Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LACMA Teen Night

The LACMA Teen Night After Dark event started at 7pm so Kelly & I had time to kill. Our AP tests are starting next week so we did a last minute study session at Alfred's Coffee & Kitchen. We both ordered a vanilla iced latte.



OOTD:
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Brandy Melville
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Converse
Bracelet: F21




(Photo Credits: Kelly Hong)

After Kelly & I went to Beverly Center to do some shopping. I needed to get actual good foundation for prom so we went to Sephora. I got the make-up forever HD (120) and it actually works really well. My face didn't feel dry at all. It is pricey but it works well for me so I'm glad I got it. Then I got a pair sunglasses from Forever 21. Then got a dress and a halter top from H&M. I already have the black one from H&M but I really like it so I just got it in white. It goes well with anything I think it's a necessity. 





Then we finally met up with Izzy & Nuri at LACMA. The event had a DJ, dance, food, photo booth, and a truck where you can paint on. It was completely free and it was from 7PM-10PM. My friend from school was one of the hosts so we decided to check it out.
After that we decided to get ice cream at Carmela. I got one scoop of the salted caramel in a waffle cup. All the flavors were so good but I liked the toasted almond the best!
A VLOG from this day will be uploaded soon! for more follow me on instagram @ euniceeerhee

No comments:

Post a Comment