Monday, March 10, 2014

Brandy Melville Haul

Today there was a Brandy Melville Warehouse Sale in Downtown, Los Angeles. The clothes ranged from $5 to $15 and they had a decent amount of clothing & a lot to choose from. It was from 10am-5pm and my friend Monet & I got there are 11AM, so we were the last batch to go. We waited for about 4 hours and honestly I didn't buy that much. I expected to spend about 50$ but I only spent 20$. I was only looking for basic tops and a plaid skirt so I guess I was satisfied with my purchases. I didn't get a plaid skirt but I got a dress so I guess that works. Also they gave out bunch of bras and hair bow & ties for free so I took as much I could. So I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with them because I already gave a bunch to my friends. So I would recommend going if you're down to wait in line for hours. Just prepare yourself with some water, food, and a hat or umbrella cause it's HOT. There were a lot of graphic tees, flannels, and halter tops so if that's what you're looking for I highly recommend going and it will be worth it! So here are my purchases & free gifts:    




                     

No comments:

Post a Comment