Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mario's // Graffiti Sublime Coffee

Although it rained it didn't stop us from going to LA! Our first stop was Mario's Peruvian Seafood Restaurant. It was pretty packed, we had to wait about 30 minutes to get seated. We all ordered the Lomo Saltado which had strips of beef sauteed with onions, tomatoes, fries, and ride. It was soo good and the portions were huge so I had to take some home. 

After we went to Graffiti Sublime Coffee. I ordered a vanilla latte and the place was so nice! The interior is really cool and they even have a fireplace, which was perfect for today's weather. I'm planning to come back here with my friends to study for my midterm so I totally recommend coming here! So I would say today's hangout was a success because I get to cross out two things on my bucketlist YAY!




OOTD:
Cardigan: GoodWill (H&M)
Skirt: Brandy Melville
Accessories: H&M & UO
Shoes: Docs
Tights: Target
Shirt: H&M



(Credits: Kelly Hong)

No comments:

Post a Comment