Sunday, April 13, 2014

Larchmont // Downtown

So I met up with my friend Monet and we had lots of catching up to but she didn't tell me she had yoga so I waited in Larchmont for like an hour and a half and just chilled at Go Get Em Tiger Cafe. It's been on my bucket list for a while so I was like why not? I didn't expect it to be really busy but I ordered the ice sweet latte. It's nothing special really but the cafe is a cute small place. Their toast actually looked really good so I might go there and try in one day. So while I was waiting I decided to finish Kafka On The Shore, which I recommend to read!




After her yoga lesson we got ready to go to Bottega Louie at downtown LA. I haven't seen her since her birthday party so treating her out was her present. Bottega Louie was also super crowded and kind of pricey. We already ate lunch so we decided to order their famous portobello fries, a green tea Arnold Palmer, and a affogato for dessert. Their waiters were super nice but then again it is pricey. Their meals were about 18$. I know their famous for their macaroons that's how I heard of this place. They did give us one because it came with the affogato and it's really cute and isn't that sweet compared to the other ones I tried(Sorry I don't have pictures)

OOTD:
Bracelets: UO & Brandy Melville
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Docs
Dress: H&M
Bag: H&M


(Photo Credits: Monet Maeda)

The next day we decided to go to the Grove LA and went to Topshop. We both wanted Chelsea boots for the longest time and we finally did get them!


No comments:

Post a Comment