Friday, April 11, 2014

Santa Monica // K-Town

Who needs school when you can go to the beach?
So first Kelly and I went to Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade for some shopping.
After a shopping we went to the beach and just chilled for a while. Then we bussed in to ktown because we were getting hungry. We went to the new cafe called, Cafe Korobokgur. It was first called Cafe Village but I guess there was new manager so they shut it down and completely changed the whole place. We were so excited because the best dukbokki ever so we had to go. We went inside and the interior was super nice, I felt like I was in Korea. The place was super cute and the workers were nice. So this was way better than Cafe Village. We ordered a vanilla latte, mini waffle with icecream, and the famous mega dukbokki. And I'm glad to say the mega dukbokki tastes exactly the same but I think the size got a bit smaller.




No comments:

Post a Comment